because Sam loves Indians, I sometimes finish a crewcut about 70% of the way in, then let him have a mohawk for 1-2 days…but only if we aren’t going somewhere! I hate the cut and think it looks both ugly and foolish. I just like my boys like I like my kitchens…clean and tidy.
So why does he have this hair for going-on-5-days-now?
1. because it’s just hair. and it’s not on my head.
2. because man looks on the outside, but the Lord looks on the heart.
3. because it will be a happy memory for him, someday.
4. because he begged. with green eyes:
4. because Daddy said “It fits him. He can keep it.”