TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR:
51. the way God blessed this weekend at the retreat-the satisfaction found in serving.
52. that furry cat stretched out her full length in front of the space heater.
53. A Third Day “worship concert for One” there in my messy kitchen!
54. a Dyson vacuum. (i know its just an appliance but man, I love that thing)
55. laughter. Truly, one of Gods greatest gifts!
56. the color green, peeking out shyly from brown dirt-is Spring here yet?
57. only 59 days until we hold hands and walk up that ships gangplank!
58. the outside drizzly rains effect-making the inside of home feel so bright and cozy.
59. that new pantry.
60. learning DVDs from the library-something different for them, an extra 45 minutes for me.
61. the familiar warmth of Johns heartbeat underneath my head, after two nights away.
62. family pictures lined up on a windowsill, reminders of connection.
63. Tommy, healed and home.
64. recognizing (so rare!) the blessings of an ordinary Monday-sweeping, dishes, laundry.
65. moss on tree branches.
67. fleece socks on cold floors.
68. Apologia Science and Josiah’s enthusiasm.
69. all the hydrangeas and pampass grass, trimmed-evidence of Tommy’s healing and helpfulness.
70. Elisabeth Elliot books.