TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR:
71. Stash “licorice spice” tea.
72. the sound of the dryer humming.
73. finding baby socks under the couch, a reminder of sweet baby V.
74. laughing and loving, while playing bananagrams and watching AFV as a family last night.
75. sunlight streaming through windows.
76. God’s faithfulness, even when we are not.
77. aleve, for headaches and more-how blessed we are to have medicine so cheap and accessible.
78. Caleb, sick yesterday but still asking if I need help? as I clean-sweet boy!
79. Lee and Claudia living so close.
80. the Suburban, running again.
81. our local library.
82. hyacinths, growing green under the cloche in the living room.
83. ribeye steak and John’s skill with a grill!
84. the calico colorations on ZuZu fascinate me-even her paws are spotted.
85. pools of warm yellow lamplight at night.
86. the Internet.
87. wicker baskets.
88. phone calls from my brother.
89. the songs of wild birds.