91. Caleb’s fierce and beautiful personality-to be so passionate about life!
92. The Presto Heat Dish at my feet on cold mornings.
93. the way Sam still talks for his action figures, while playing at the coffee table.
94. Josiah trimmed all the lavender bushes and didn’t even ask me “so how much do I get?”
95. showing up, without notice, at Deacon and Hil’s on Sat and feeling how genuinely glad they were to see us, the blessing of sharing laughter and dinner with family you really enjoy being with.
96. 2 and 3 year olds in the church nursery, climbing all over my big son. The joy of getting a glimpse of what a great father Josiah will make someday.
97. My Fathers world curriculum.
98. quality women who have enough grace for a friendship with me.
99. this amazing servant husband (who doesn’t notice a messy house but knows I do!) so he spends a Sunday afternoon herding boys to do chores. And then he cleans the microwave and sweeps the kitchen and throws in a load of laundry and changes lightbulbs, and starts the dishwasher running–all while I am away.
100. Bebo Norman music.
102. the friendly driver who brings our mail and the joy of living in a small town.
103. Febreze apple cinnamon candles in the kitchen are stronger than decomposing animals in the crawlspace!
104. fleece sheets on cold nights.
106. John and Josiah, playing Age of Empires on separate computers, and calling out laughing threats to each other from across the room.
107. moss on tree trunks.
108. living so close to the Pacific Ocean, and never growing used to such an amazing thing.
109. sore muscles: feeling the evidence of growth and hard work with every move.
110. Papermate blue ink pens.