133. scrapbooking: capturing memories for my family plus a creative outlet equals a win-win
134. the way John never leaves for work without calling me over for a long hug good-bye at the door.
135. living only 2 hours away from Brian, Anne, Cody and Caitlin
136. Claudia’s warm heart spilling out towards us all: Sunday dinners shared with family
137. long talks with a good friend, and leaving her home knowing: my heart is safe with her.
138. brown eggs, still warm in the nestbox.
139. the surprise of spirea bushes blooming white overnight-every year, I wonder at first if it snowed!?
140. boys choosing Proverbs to scratch out their handwriting.
142. baking gluten free pumpkin bread and Caleb’s delighted “thank you!” hugs
143. putting seed potatoes in the garden-fresh dirt turned over
144. only 24 days until our cruise! Is there anything better than the feeling of anticipation?
145. Romans 15:13
146. magazines in the mailbox!
147. Savannah’s giggling with Caleb
148. we get to go camping this weekend-our first trip of the year!
149. gray squirrels.
150. the smell of old books.