151. camping with Lee and Claudia-always so refreshing and fun!
152. cold A and W diet root beer.
153. Sat. bike riding around the lake with my three sons following on bark trails through leafy beauty, then Josiah says “Wow Mom, thanks for bringing us here, it’s so beautiful.”
154. the cheerful passing hello of daffodils planted along old farm fences.
155. Caleb’s wit.
156. long afternoons at the library.
157. spring sunshine means open windows!
158. the cat, curled up at my feet each night.
159. Lost is on tonight-I love watching it with John, and the way we pause at each commercial to discuss what it all might mean, what might be happening next.
160. studying His love letter, at Bible Study Fellowship each Monday night.
161. a fresh coat of paint on the old mailbox.
162. Sam’s fierce little-man hugs.
163. running, again.
164. hearing three boys voices join mine when a favorite worship song comes on the radio.
165. chickens, pecking happily at table scraps.