191. Caleb’s tidy handwiting and the way he grips the pencil so.
192. Caitlin and Cody staying with us all weekend. I just love those two kids so much.
193. rhubarb that tastes great, even when harvested a month late.
194. the challenge of boot camp.
195. listening to nighttime chatter, our boys quiet talking from their bunkbed.
196. a good husband who quietly, faithfully, fights for us.
197. gifts of “rusted junk” for my yard-how well Brian and Anne know what makes me smile.
198. the “traditon” of a Taco Bell visit with Darcy and Sean, before BSF.
199. the new green clematis twining along the old gray fence.
200. oh! the annual joy of the first whiff of fresh cut grass.
(Whoops!! Forgot to publish this last week!! oh well-two for today, 5/3)