217. John taking the time to run to the convenience store before work today, providing cream for my morning coffee.
218. a hawk carrying branches to a high evergreen, building her nest on Mothers Day morning… and reminding me of this blogs verse, God’s gentle promise to me.
219. the way my brothers phone messages always start with “hey there Seeee-ster.”
220. 4 inch memory foam mattress topper, that made camping even more relaxing!
221. sitting around the campfire at dark, mesmerized by orange flame.
223. the way the cat meows her complaint when we get back from any overnight absence.
224. the Doctor cutting the bill from $1,000 to $350, because God provides for our needs and because the Dr. knew we didn’t have insurance and because he could tell I just didn’t want to go through with the procedure and because he is a compassionate, generous small town physician-so rare.
225. hydrangeas are leafing out, seeds are sprouting-the alternating rain and sun are bringing this yard to life!
226. Mothers Day no longer breaks my heart.
227. our 7th camping trip in the trailer and how we noticed the efficiency we’ve developed! Loading to go, unloading once home, hitching it up, bringing “just enough”-the 5 of us, working together.
228. an unexpected card from my sister-in-law, that warmed my heart.
229. Jane Eyre
230. the gift of relationship, restored.
231. misty rain-you know the kind? where it looks like it’s NOT raining but you walk out and everything is being gently water whispered?