What I am grateful for, today:
232. a friend who shows up and encourages me with both words AND action.
233. watching LOST with John, this one last time.
234. those fuzzy gray leaves on the lambs ears plants.
235. sons that feel safe enough to tearfully tell me when I have offended or hurt them. modeling repentance and keeping heartstrings tied tight.
236. birds chirping morning praise.
237. muddy knee stains on my old Levis, evidence of happy hours in the garden.
238. oh how that man makes me laugh, still!
239. the femininity of columbine flowers.
240. sustenance delivered in plain brown boxes…books and gluten free bread mix from Amazon.com
241. Sam’s delight and impatience in being “almost a teenager!”
242. colorful, warm calico love in that sweet cat.
243. camping reservations made, and the delight of anticipation.
244. finding a Spanish program at Costco, that suits both our needs and budget and then sweet Caleb asking: can he start learning it RIGHT NOW?
245. bottled water.
246. perusing Craigslist. Treasure hunting without leaving the house!
247. that sharp, cutting point where you think you are just all given out and empty! and then suddenly the Spirit of resurrection is at work, and you feel those dry cracks flooded with His love. And giving becomes natural and easy, again.
248. sliced strawberries with cream.
249. warm laundry to fold.
250. Cody’s fierce “squeezy hugs”