251. Uncle John patiently teaching Caleb how to catch and throw a football this weekend.
252. Caleb’s unending delight in being able to catch and throw a football! It’s all he wants to do!
253. Savannah’s infectious giggle.
254. the laughter and teasing that occurs while playing games around the table with family.
255. weathered paint on old red barns.
256. swallows swooping at twilight.
257. the electric buzz of hummingbirds-the way you hear them before you see them!
258. John’s perfect buttered popcorn, paired so wonderfully with Netflix.
259. Romans 8.
260. the abundance of plump fuchsia blossoms, swinging.
261. calcium chews that taste like vanilla caramels…brilliant.
262. friends that feel free to flick at ya, just a little bit!
263. Summer starts tomorrow (even if it’s still raining!)
264. english breakfast tea, brewed strong and swirled with cream…just made for a rainy afternoon.
265. Josiah, looking down at me with a grin, and the shock of recognition– his father has that same indulgent smile!
266. that God’s grace is enough. always, always, always enough.
267. the cemetary on our commute, covered in flower-filled vases and small waving flags. that they remember.
268. fuzzy gray life of Canadian geese babies, tottering about that same graveyard.
269. the crusty grandfather in a cowboy hat, who sells us the chicken feed.
270. the first rose bloomed… and it’s pink!
271. John’s delight in that car. He is like a 3rd grader with new tennis shoes, and it is so cute to me.
272. fresh ink pens.
274. John got the hot tub is working again, just when boot camp and gardening guaranteed I’d really need it.