276. iced tea
278. John putting in a new irrigation system for the veggie garden…no more dragging hoses every other day!
279. a good Dr. (naturopath) who has helped me feel better, these last few weeks. returning strength!
280. rainier cherries
281. boys, talking and excited about their birthdays coming up this Summer
282. going out to eat after church with my four favorite people.
283.when Lee and Claudia stop by to visit.
284. the bathroom being remodeled.
285. red poppies blooming among the raspberry bushes.
286. Thai food with a good friend.
288. “Love like a hurricane, I am the tree….” the song that fills my eyes with tears of gratitude EVERY time I hear it.
289. 4 years later, the boys are still playing with Dad’s custom built, PVC pipe light sabers.
290. sleeping in, with Caleb wrapped all around.
291. how our local Bi-Mart has most everything we really need.
292. we get to go pick strawberries at Bush’s farm this week!
293. taking donations to the thrift store, blessing the hurting while also lightening our clutter.
294. planting more flowers!
295. goldfinches at the feeder.
296. the smell of Gain laundry detergent.
297. 20 years married, on Wednesday!
298. a new vanity for the bathroom-floor model for $110, when it was originally $329 and John’s patient indulgence of my always wanting to pretty up the house.
299. the neighbor hiring Josiah to mow her lawn each week-his first outside job!
300. Caleb’s hard silent laughter, when he almost falls off the chair because it’s so funny…